Vaginal Inflammation Self Test Cards-10pcs
A color-coded, easy-to-read chart makes it easy to get fast, accurate results!
This is a home-use test kit used to measure the pH and to find out how acidic your vaginal secretions are. You should do this test to help evaluate your vaginal pH balance and to see if your symptoms (i.e., itching, burning, unpleasant odor, or unusual discharge) are likely caused by an infection that needs medical treatment. The test is not intended for HIV, chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, or group B streptococcus.
- 1 Quantity= 10 Test Strips per box
- Material: Paper
- Functions: Test for PH Balance/Gynecological diseases/vagina inflammation
- Expiration Date: 3 years from production
- Test time: Receive results in 30 seconds!
How to use Female Self-Test Card:
- Using the cotton bud, gently collect a small amount of fluid from the vagina and apply it onto the strip
- After 30 seconds, compare the color of the strip with the color test chart
- Interpretations are also provided on the test chart
- If it shows any inflammation or infection or any disorder, please consult with your gynecologist
- Keep away from sunlight, store in a dry place
- Before using the tester, in the last 24 hours, please avoid having:
- Using vaginal douche
- Taking a bath
- Consuming any drugs
Warning: Diabetic patients, anyone doing hormone therapy, women on their period, and pregnant women should avoid taking this test