Home Intimate Yoni Steam Seat
Vaginal steaming is a form of hydrotherapy used as a natural, organic and calm holistic approach to support and restore balance to our vaginal health. Used in ancient practices, vaginal steaming has been around for centuries. A healthy vaginal pH is acidic and ranges from a pH of 3.5 to 4.5. This means there is a healthy balance between good and bad bacteria. Vaginal steaming is the act of sitting over a steaming pot of water infused with healing and therapeutic herbs. Let’s face it, it can be rather challenging for women to have well-balanced intimate health in your vaginal area, at all times.
- With this added to your feminine self-care routine, the combined organic herbs work to tone, nurture, restore, and bring in fresh oxygenated blood to the vaginal and uterine tissues. Aids in the healing & stoppage of excess bacteria from sweaty workouts, itchiness, vaginal infections, odors, sexual contact, and especially during the menstrual cycle. The Yoni Steam Seat is perfect for keeping your pH happy and balanced naturally.
- Vaginal tissue is one of the most retentive organs of the entire female body. The moist heat stimulates the pores of the tissues it comes into contact with. The water vapor carries the medicinal benefits of the plants, including oils that evaporate rapidly. This is absorbed into the tissues and enters the bloodstream, having a direct healing effect on the reproductive system.
Save money and stop going to salons for vaginal steaming!
Benefits of Vaginal Steam Baths
- Reduces stress and discomfort
- Helps to restore the bacterial and pH balance
- Aids in the prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis, and odors
- Increases fertility for conception preparation
- Helps tighten the vaginal canal
- Perfect for Detoxification
- Helps lessen symptoms of menopause
- Speeds up the recovery after childbearing
- Regulates irregular and absent menstrual cycles
Perfect for women who have or who are currently experiencing the following:
- Pelvic Muscle Tension, Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Prolapse
- Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea
- Hemorrhoids, Constipation
- Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, PCOS
- Dark blood at the beginning or end of the menstrual cycle
- Postpartum and post-miscarriage or post-DNC
- Menstrual Complaints & Irregular Cycles
- Please Inject hot water into the Yoni Steam Seat
- Place herbs into the Yoni Steam Seat, soak 10 minutes
- Remove the herbs from the Yoni Steam seat after 10 minutes
- Start steaming about 8-10 minutes
- Waiting for a suitable temperature, cleaning the vagina 5 minutes.
- Please pay close attention to prevent burns while steaming.
- The heating temperature of the steam is up to your discretion, the heat source should be reasonable
- Keep in my mind your private areas are far more sensitive than other parts of the body
- All tools should be firm and secure
- The medicine should not touch the skin
- Fumigation bath equipment should be disinfected
- During the treatment, food intake such as spicy, greasy and sweet should be properly controlled
DO NOT USE:
- Women who are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- Extremely heavy menstrual cycle (we recommend that you steam after your cycle has ended)
- Those who suffer hypertension, heart disease, excessive hunger, overexertion
- If you are allergic to Chinese traditional medicine and plants
- Children should not use
- This product can not be used as drugs
- If you suffer from vaginal infections, open wounds, sores, or blisters
- If you have a genital piercing, please remove them to avoid any burns that may be caused by the heat
Instructions for Vaginal Steaming:
- Quickly; go and grab your drink of choice, music and/or reading material to set up in advance
- Boil 1 gallon of water with 1 cup of combined organic herb mixture for 10 minutes
- After the 10 minutes of steeping, let it sit off the stove for an additional 5 minutes
- Go ahead and transfer the mixture to the Yoni Steam Seat now
- Test how hot the steam is. Put the inside of your forearm over the steam to test
- Remember your genitals are very sensitive to heat, you do not want to burn them!
- Do not sit down until the steam is comfortable for you
- Sit down. Be sure you are not wearing underwear and none of your clothing is hanging in the pot
- Cover your entire lower half, all the way to the ground with the first blanket.
- Make a tent all around the chair, to keep the steam in
- Steam for 20-30 minutes
For external use only
Instructions for Irrigator:
- Pass the catheter through the back of the bidet
- Insert the nozzle into the catheter
- Insert the nozzle and tube connection into the card slot
- Front and rear two card slots, four azimuth shell adjustments